More Effective Tax Incentive Administration
Year after year, Tax Credit Co. clients, both large and small, have the confidence to quickly and accurately capture and utilize employee-based tax credits that affect business performance.
Talk to clients and they’ll tell you that having an experienced and responsive provider will:
- More easily and thoroughly screen and capture available federal and state credits for prospective, new and recent employees on a consistent (not last minute) basis.
- Facilitate compliance with federal and state hiring guidelines.
- Help implement self-certification programs that employees and ex-employees willingly participate in to help your company identify potential credits from the myriad of qualifying requirements for WOTC, HIRE Act, Enterprise Zone and State Hiring incentives including:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Recipients
- Qualified Food Stamp Recipients
- Designated Community Residents
- Summer Youth Employees
- Vocational Rehabilitation Referrals
- Qualified Ex-Felons
- SSI Recipients
- Disconnected Youths
- Residents of Targeted Employment Areas
- Unemployment Recipient
- Economically Disadvantaged
- Dislocated Worker
- Food Stamps/Welfare Recipient
- Native American
- WIA (Workforce Investment Act) Enrolled
Tax Credit Co.’s Exclusive Tax Incentive Portal—The Most Powerful Tax Incentive Screening Tool
Tax Credit Co.’s Tax Incentive Portal (“TIP”) is an exclusive, easy to use platform, designed and built to be the “Gold Standard” for point-of-hire screening and certification of employees eligible for state and federal tax incentives. Customizable to your company’s exact needs, “TIP” is supported by the industry’s most experienced tax-incentive-focused service team. Our team works tirelessly with HR and hiring managers to provide ongoing training, technical support and to ensure screening compliance.